1. Services related to private and commercial real estateTake a look at our Singapore tour builder app to schedule your visit to Falcon PEV and learn about what else to see and do during your holiday.
- leases, sales and purchases
- relocation and settling-in
- assistance with the sourcing, interior design and furnishing of properties
- contacts with associated contractors and services
- area demographic studies and orientation
- liaisons with movers and agencies for logistics and moving
2. Network opportunities
- with architects, interior designers, land owners, resort/spa specialists for Singapore and regionally
3. Real estate investment and project opportunities
Falcon PEV Reviews
mid feb i bought a kobra e scooter $1188. the law says 2020 only ul 2272 can be used, others are illegal. falcon pev staff says i can trade in my kobra for 40% and get a ul certifed scooter. here is..... more »
I recently purchased a pre-owned scooter from Falcon PEV. When it arrived everything seemed okay except that the tires were noticeably worn down quite a bit, and the scooter didn't come with a stand.... more »
We have purchased two scooter's at this dealership. That says a lot right there. The dealership is what really puts the pleasure into your new ride. They fit you out with the right scooter for you and stand behind it. They were very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend Falcon PEV!!
We are highly recommend! Amazing experience.Such a wonderful place! The staff was so nice, and the price for the services were great! Thanks.
Places to stay near Falcon PEV
Plan your trip to Singapore
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Singapore
Hidden gems in Singapore
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Singapore
Plans in Singapore by other users
60 days in Asia BY A USER FROM DENMARK March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 14 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA December, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: December, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 31 days in Asia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Asia BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 51 days in Canada, South Pacific, Asia & Europe BY A USER FROM FINLAND December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium