Welcome, ladies and gents, to Clarke Quay - a colourful kaleidoscope of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail shops. The bustling market atmosphere of bygone days comes alive amidst the rows of charming shophouses, pushcarts, and five-foot-way merchants.Arrange your visit to GX-5 Xtreme Swing and discover more family-friendly attractions in Singapore using our Singapore planning tool.
Today, Clarke Quay is a delightful mix of modern and traditional. A reminder of its rich heritage is reflected in the vibrantly orchestrated concept. Their vision - an innovative approach which boldly reflects the heritage and charm of Clarke Quay.
The magic of Clarke Quay translates online to our Facebook page, where we inform, entertain and discuss the latest parties, fashion trends and all the things that would interest a modern, urban soul like yourself. Not to forget our contests, where you could win Clarke Quay dining vouchers and other amazing prizes.
For any queries, drop a message at Clarke Quay's Facebook wall, or email us at email@example.com
Clarke Quay's Social Media Community and Posting Guidelines
1. Respect - Please be respectful to each other so we can keep the Clarke Quay Facebook page a fun space for everyone
2. Keep it clean - Feel free to express yourself but please refrain from using inflammatory or offensive language
3. No solicitation - We'd love to hear your thoughts but please keep posts topical, Clarke Quay relevant and non-commercial.
4. Transparency - Join the conversation but do not post under a false name or identity
5. Privacy - All posts should not contain any data relating to unauthorized personal contact information
6. Moderating / Deleting Posts - You are encouraged to speak freely, however posts that violate guidelines are subject to be deleted at Clarke Quay's discretion
7. Banning - You've read the guidelines, now you know what to do! We don't want to ban you from our page so please follow the rules!
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/clarkequaySG
Tours To GX-5 Xtreme Swing
GX-5 Xtreme Swing Reviews
Amazing experience! The staff was amazing, the drop was crazzyyy, a once in a lifetime experience!
I love this game. Just feel scary for the first 10 seconds. 45 SGD for a ride (with at least 2 people), 20 SGD for the next ride and 20 SGD for a video to bring back home.
Plan your trip to Singapore
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Singapore
Hidden gems in Singapore
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Singapore
Plans to GX-5 Xtreme Swing by other users
20 days in Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand BY A USER FROM IRELAND February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 31 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM April, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 45 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA May, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, hidden gems PREFERENCES: May, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM INDONESIA March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 57 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND June, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in Singapore BY A USER FROM THAILAND January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium